Place your bets and see if you can beat the dealer to win in the classic table game, Blackjack. ● Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
● You will lose your stake amount if you lose the game.
Set Your Stake ● Select the stake by tapping on a suitable chip from the Chip Selector.
The selected chip is indicated by a white highlight around the chip. ● It is possible to mix chip values on the same bet.
To see the available chip values, tap the ‘back’ and ‘next’ arrow buttons located to the left and right of the Chip Selector respectively to cycle down or up the values, until the minimum or maximum chip value is reached.
● The total stake value when bets have been placed is displayed above the Chip Selector on the right.
‘Please note the maximum stake per hand on Sky Blackjack is £5,000’ Placing a Bet ● The two circles located towards the bottom of the bet cloth are betting areas (‘seats’) for a hand of Blackjack.
Choose between one and two hands to play by tapping within either betting area to place a chip of the selected value for that seat.
● If there are no bets placed on a seat, that seat will glow to indicate to the player where bets can be placed.
● Each additional tap will add one unit of the selected chip value to that bet.
● When a bet is placed, a tooltip is displayed briefly above the placed bet to show the total bet value for that seat (in local currency).
● When a bet has been placed, the ‘Undo’, ‘Clear’ and ‘Deal’ buttons will become active.